Manage your account online
How Hamilton and Jacobs Secures Your Online Information
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption
- SSL technology enables us to protect sensitive information, including your name, address, telephone number, and income information before it is transmitted over the Internet. This ensures that no one will be able to read this information before it reaches our server.
- We employ timely backups of all information on our site. Timely, consistent checks with log files ensure that no one is manipulating any information you have provided to us.
- We use sophisticated intrusion detection software. We monitor every visitor to our website as a measure against malicious intrusion. We want our users to feel completely safe and secure while visiting our website.
Tips for Securing Your Online Information
- Keep your password and User ID in a safe place.
- You will be provided with a system secured password which has been passed through our system strength tests. If you would like to use a password more familiar to yourself then it will have to be put through our system strength tests before being assigned. The more complicated your password, the more difficult it is for others to guess.
- Use the logout button when you exit the Web site. Although hamiltonjacobs.com logs you off automatically after a certain time of inactivity, we recommend you use the logout button before closing your browser. This prevents any further activity from taking place after you have left the site.
- Upon discovery of any unauthorized access, notify us immediately. Should you ever discover that someone has accessed your account without your permission, please contact us immediately.
If you ever have any questions regarding security information at Hamilton and Jacobs, please feel free to email or call 352 2088 2180.